Side Bet City Facts & Stats
|Release date:||1st Jun 2019||Provider:||Evolution|
|Game type:||Poker||Game category:||Immersive|
|RTP:||3 Card: 96.69%
5 Card: 95.21%
7 Card: 94.34%
All Lose: 96.29%
(£100 on Five Card Hand - Royal Flush @ 1000/1)
|Min bet:||£0.50||Max bet:||£100|
|Special bets:||No||Devices:||Desktop, Tablet, Mobile|
What is Side Bet City?
Love poker? Love the eighties? We’ve got just the live casino game show for you. Side Bet City is Evolution’s unique one-of-a-kind 1980’s Las Vegas themed poker room.
The bright, exciting neon-themed poker variant is perfect for both players looking to get an introduction to the basics of poker as well as for long-time players that want to play in an innovative new setting.
What is a side bet?
Those familiar with online Texas Hold’em will be aware of side bets already, they’re additional bets that players can make alongside the main game hand. In order to win a side bet a winning poker hand needs to be formed comprised of cards from both the players and dealers hand.
How does the game work?
The game itself is incredibly straight-forward, there is a deck of 52 cards that are shuffled following each round. Players simply have to place a bet on a win for a 3-card hand, a 5-card hand, 7-card hand or an all lose option.
- Betting on a 3-card hand - Players are betting on a result from the first 3 cards dealt
- Betting on a 5-card hand - Players are betting on a result from the first 5 cards dealt
- Betting on a 7-card hand - Players are betting on the best 5 card hand from all 7 cards
- Betting on All Lose - Players are betting that there will be no winning hand.
Once bets have been placed the dealer will then deal 7 cards face up on the fable one by one. Winning hands are the same as standard winning poker hands and are as follows:
- Pair - Two cards with the same value
- Pair JJ / AA - A pair of Jacks or better, only available on 5-card hand
- Two Pairs - two sets of pairs, only available on 5-card hand
- Three of a Kind - 3 cards with the same value
- Straight - Five cards in sequential order
- Flush - All cards are of the same suit
- Full House - A hand that contains Three of a Kind and a pair
- Four of a Kind - The same number card from every suit
- Straight Flush - Five cards in sequential order from the same suit
- Royal Flush - A run of cards from the same suit - Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten
Side Bet City payouts
|Winning Hand||3-card hand payout||5-card hand payout||7-card hand payout|
|Pair JJ / AA||-||1/1||-|
|Three of a Kind||35/1||7/1||3/1|
|Four of Kind||-||100/1||50/1|