Prepare for new live casino games with Who wants to Be a Millionaire Trivia
In celebration of the partnership between live casino game show giants Playtech and Sony, the iconic casino game developer has announced a series of free Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Trivia games that can see players win golden chips!
We don't have too many details about the three brand new Who Wants to Be a Millionaire live casino game show titles that'll land in casinos later this year, but we can tell you all about this exciting new trivia game.
How do you play Who Wants to be a Millionaire Trivia?
Players that are familiar with the hugely popular HQ Trivia app that took the world by storm since 2017 will know exactly how this game works, as it plays in exactly the same way (with a few added extras in the way of lifelines).
At a specified time each day, a live show starts will begin which sees a host interact with players that have logged into the game via their chosen casino. Players are asked to answer 15 questions (based on general knowledge, general sports and football) in the same way they would if they were playing a real game of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on television, having to pick the correct answer from four options A, B, C and D.
Players have 15 seconds to answer a question correctly in order to be moved onto the next one, if they get a question wrong they're no longer allowed to continue playing (but they can stay for the remainder of the game as a spectator). If players manage to correctly answer all 15 questions then they'll win a share of whatever the prize pool is for that specific game.
Of course, like any good Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game, players can also rely on a little bit of help from lifelines. This game sees players receive two, fifty-fifty and ask the audience... So you're not completely on your own out there!
When can you play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Trivia?
Players can participate in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Trivia between 11th June 2021 and 11th July 2021. There will be 75 branded quizzes in total, all you need to do is log in and play at your specified Playtech casinos at these times:
- 11th June to 23rd June - 4pm, 7pm and 10pm - £1,000 prize per game
- 24th June and 25th June - 7:30pm, 10:30pm - £1,000 prize per game
- 26th June to 29th June - 4:30pm, 7:30pm - £1,500 prize per game
- 30th June and 1st July - 7:30pm, 10:30pm - £1,500 prize per game
- 2nd July and 3rd July - 4:30pm, 7:30pm - £1,500 prize per game
- 4th July and 5th July - 7:30pm, 10:30pm - £1,500 prize per game
- 6th July and 7th July - 4:30pm, 7:30pm - £2,000 prize per game
- 9th July and 10th July - 7:30pm, 10:30pm £2,000 prize per game
- 11th July - 4:30pm, 7:30pm - £3,500 prize per game
If there is more than one overall winner during a game the prize will be split. All of the above times are UK GMT.