Celebrate the start of the European Championship winning big playing your favourite live casino games
How do you fancy winning up to £30,000 this Summer in an exclusive Euro Kick Off prize draw organised by the 'no bullshit' casino PlayOJO?
This generous promotion will last five weeks and will coincide with the much anticipated Euro 2020 tournament that kicks off on 11th June 2021 when Turkey take on Italy in the Stadio Olimpico in Rome.
How do you win a share of £30,000 at PlayOJO?
To be in with a chance of winning up to £30,000 at PlayOJO as part of their Euro Kick Off prize draw all players need to do is sign up by clicking the button below, create a new account with them (if you haven't got an account already) and opt into the promotion via the Kickers page.
The top prize of £30,000 isn't all that's on offer though! Players can scoop up 20 prizes worth £1,500 as well! Meaning the prize pool for the entire first qualifying round of the competition is a tantalising £60,000!
Players can earn up to a maximum of 5 tickets per day by wagering a total of £2,500, the first of two mammoth prize draws will be made on 25th June before the next entry period for the follow-up promotion 'Kicking Off In Style' begins the following day.
Euro Kick Off Terms and Conditions
- The Euro Kick Off promotion runs from midnight on 7th June 2021 until 23:59 (UTC) on 11th July 2021.
- Qualifying stage one (Find Your Form) will take place from midnight on 7th June until 23:56 (UTC) on 18th June 2021.
- For every £500 wagered on qualifying games players will receive one entry into the prize draw.
- Qualifying games for this promotion include Football Studio, Lightning Roulette and Crazy Time.
- Up to five entries to the prize draw can be earned per day by wagering a total of £2,500.
- Players must wager £500 on one game and one game only to earn a ticket, wagering cannot be split across more than one game (e.g. £200 on Football Studio and £300 on Crazy Time).
- The Euro Kick Off promotion is split into 3 qualifying stages and 3 prize draws with the ticket counter resetting after each draw.
- Qualifying stage one and two will see £30,000 shared amongst 20 winning players with each player winning £1,500.
- Qualifying stage three will see £40,000 shared amongst 20 winning players with each player winning £2,000.